Last modified January 31, 2013.
Copyright © 2013 Airtronic Metal & Machine Parts Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
We know that your privacy is the utmost importance to you. Airtronic Metal & Machine Parts Ltd. (“Airtronic”), each of its affiliated companies, as well as directors, officers and employees are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information collected from visitors to this Site (www.airtronic.com), including You (the viewer, visitor or user). The Airtronic Privacy Statement covers:
Information Collection, Management, Transmission, Uses and Modification
- Airtronic receives information from your internet browser and/or computer device to provide better services to all of our users; information received may be in the form of cookies, anonymous identifiers, internet protocol address, as well as software and hardware features. Information may be stored on your device via browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches. The information is collected and used to improve the experience of all visitors to this Site. The information may be used for system administration, evaluating usage patterns of the Site (web analytics), as well as identifying and servicing technical difficulties related to the Site.
- If you use a location-enabled device (such as a mobile device or tablet), Airtronic may obtain information about your physical location (of the device), like GPS signals (global positioning system) sent by your device. We may access technologies to determine your general location, including sensor data from your mobile device that may show data on Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers. We may store information on your device using tools such as browser web storage and data caches.
- We limit the use and transfer of an individual’s personal data to the details that are required to facilitate the individual’s employment or business relationship with Airtronic. We collect personal details that may include; full name, corporate title, company name, corporate address, e-mail address, phone number (business and/or mobile), fax number and additional necessary details to complete business requests. The personal information is strictly used for business purposes or when required by the law in response to warrants, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. The request must be a legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative group.
- Airtronic limits the use, transfer and storage of personal information only for the purpose it was collected or intended, and for the period mandated by law. When you contact Airtronic, we may store your communication to conduct business and to resolve your request or concern.
- We do not rent, trade, sell, or share personal information with other people, companies or non-affiliated companies outside Airtronic, except to provide products and services you have requested, to confirm delivery, or unless with your consent.
- Airtronic reserves the right to transfer any/all information we have about you in the event we transfer or sell all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party acquirer.
- We only allow authorized personnel to access personal information provided to Airtronic and we use reasonable measures to maintain accurate records and to protect personal information collected by Airtronic. The individual may request changes to their personal information when inaccurate and/or outdated. Airtronic maintains the personal information while engaged in business operations and for the period mandated by law, after which the personal information is returned the individual, destroyed, deleted or made unidentifiable for record purposes.
- We provide individuals with the necessary communication network to request changes to any/all personal information that is provided to Airtronic for business or employment purposes, as well as execute the change within 30 days.
- We encourage individuals to contact Airtronic with necessary changes to personal information submitted to Airtronic.
- Airtronic reserves the right to change the Privacy Statement at any time and at its sole discretion. If the Privacy Statement changes, Airtronic will post the modified Privacy Statement link on this Site’s homepage. We will not reduce your rights under the Airtronic Privacy Statement unless with your explicit consent.
- We encourage individuals to contact Airtronic with enquiries regarding the Privacy Statement. We provide access to an authorized Airtronic team member to receive, address and respond to any complaint that an individual may have with Airtronic’s handling of personal information and privacy practices.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Statement, please Contact Us