Mission & Principles
Airtronic aims to produce the highest quality components for all our clientele, while gaining a better understanding of their businesses and requirements in order to improve production and cost efficiencies.
Airtronic maintains six core principles by which its employees guide business operations and professional development:
- Continuous Innovation: Airtronic is capable of delivering innovative machining solutions to clientele at greater efficiencies by continuously re-investing in technology and equipment and by training employees.
- Honesty and Integrity: Airtronic delivers solutions to improve business and exceed client expectations through trusted relationships and its ongoing commitment to its stakeholders.
- Teamwork: Airtronic focuses on attracting and retaining talent while providing opportunity for ongoing professional and personal development.
- Client Focus: Airtronic is a customer oriented company that strives to exceed the production requirements of all clientele.
- Respect and Responsibility: Airtronic treats all employees and clientele with respect, and we take seriously our responsibility to deliver efficient solutions to all clientele.
- Communication: Airtronic engages clientele in order to better understand their needs and deliver greater production and cost efficiencies. Similarly, Airtronic fosters open communication and cooperation amongst team members and experienced leaders.